Unit 4 Windsor Park, London, SW19 2TJ
Mulberry Junction, Haringey
About Mulberry Junction
The building services elements within the works included the design, specification, supply and installation of the entire mechanical and electrical scheme for the new Homeless Hub.
The Scheme included
- New VRF system including internal air cassettes and outdoor units.
- Public health installation including new kitchen, hot and cold-water pipework, electric point of use water heaters, water meter etc.
- Above ground drainage installation.
- Electrical installation including distribution boards, wiring, containment, electricity smart meter, sockets and lights/switching.
- Telecommunications and data installation including incoming supplies.
- Access control system.
- Security system.
- Hard-wired fire alarm system with link to existing landlords system.
- Panic and disabled alarm systems.
About GreenLight Services
From initial design and planning, we can deliver mechanical and electrical projects. Our multi-skilled teams are dynamic and get involved in different parts of each project, this approach improves knowledge within the team and makes everything run smoothly.
All our projects are carried out with our bespoke project management system which includes group chat communication, order processing, and project management tools. This allows our office and site staff to be in immediate communication and process changes, orders, and general progress instantly between managers and operatives.