Unit 4 Windsor Park, London, SW19 2TJ
KCSP, Various Locations
About Kent Catholic Schools Partnership
The Kent Catholic Schools Partnership (KCSP) is a Multi Academy Trust operating in Kent which comprises of 24 academies consisting of 19 primary and 5 secondary schools.
GreenLight are contracted to carry out statutory testing services at all academies across the Trust which comprises of the following:
- Gas/Oil Certification Annually
- Boiler Servicing Annually
- Gas Pressure Testing Annually
- High Level Gas Heaters
- Inhibitor checks
- Kitchen Catering Gas Safety cert and Pressure Testing
- TR19 annual kitchen duct deep clean
- Annual LEV’s & Exhaust Ventilation
- Fume Cupboards
- Water Hygiene/ Legionella Control
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- TM44 energy assessment
- PAT Testing
- Periodic Electrical Testing – 5 yearly
- Playground equipment annual risk assessment
- Lifting Equipment
- Fire Extinguishers Servicing
- Fire Alarms Testing
- Emergency Lighting depletion test and certification
- Asbestos Management plan
- Door Entry systems annual inspection
- Lightning Protection
- Annual Display Energy Certificate
About GreenLight Services
We offered a range of compliance and maintenance services all delivered by our experienced team. Our professional teams carried out complex compliance services to ensure the properties is compliant with all statutory regulations.
We used a cloud-based system with our live dashboards to provide instant sharing and backup of any certificate. This allowed our team to process information instantly to the desktop manager to review and process the certification with maximum efficiency, also allowing our clients to review, process and action any urgent remedial work without delay.
As an engineering-focused company, we offer a range of mechanical and electrical services from full fit-out installations to compliance and maintenance visits. We have in-house engineers that are site and mobile-based to cover project installations and as part of our facility management services.